Tuesday 31 December 2019

WHO AM I ?

Enlightening Pegasus is my Warrior Name
Am a Warrior of the Light
From the Tribe of “The Rising Sun” Fame
I bring Unity in the Tribe and Purity is my Flame!
The reason I am born is to shine the Light of Dawn
On Core of Beings who’s Consciousness is withdrawn
My Vision : To make Fear of unknown in the Heart of millions Tamed
Overcoming Wars of Ego which indeed makes humanity ashamed
Awaken Beautiful Beings from their sleep is my Heartfelt Aim,
Supporting Human Colossus to win over the Mind n Matter Game
Help heal their wounded heart & weed out negativity from their Brain
Guiding them to live in the NOW - a life of Dignity again
Leaving aside all the Future worries and Past Pain
Reinforce values of Compassion & Gratitude amongst Mankind
To Harness & nurture feelings of Oneness & Love for Mother Nature Divine
Inspire them to connect with the True Self & facilitate their Life paths to shine
Assisting them to recall their Purpose of arriving on Planet Earth's terrain
So their efforts of Self-discovery do not go in vain
As they serve the World gracefully with their New found Identity true to their Name
Which they finally recognize with Clarity And Joyfully Reclaim !

-DR RACCHANA D FADIA
Meraki Pegasus 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment