Sunday 23 June 2024

Public Declaration Regarding Fake & Fraudulent Website claiming to be Gracia Cosmetology Centre!

As a board-certified dermatologist with a longstanding commitment to excellence in medical and aesthetic dermatology, recognized and respected dermatologist, lecturer, and author, it has come to my attention that a malicious fraudulent ill-willed website has been created with the intent to misrepresent my professional standing and defame my reputation.


Clarification on False Claims:

An individual or group has deceitfully launched and hosted a website that falsely portrays my professional services as a  Beauty  Salon  in  local  area , classifying my centre to be beautician, it associates my brand of Gracia Cosmetology Centre as a "beauty salon" aiming to undermine my credentials and professional standards. This misleading portrayal is a deliberate attempt to defame my work and mislead the public. The website in question, found at


https://gracia-cosmetology-centre.ueniweb.com 


this website is entirely fraudulent ,  made  by  some  Impostor  committing  mischief  to  devalue  and  defame  me.  It  has  absolutely  no legitimate  connection  to  me,  my  clinical  practice,  or the genuine Gracia Cosmetology Centre.


Facts About My Professional Background:

  1. I am a board-certified dermatologist with years of rigorous medical training in medical schools and hospitals. My practice is grounded in providing comprehensive dermatological care based on evidence-based medicine, not merely cosmetic  or beauty services.

  2. Beyond my clinical practice, I am a sought-after lecturer, trainer, and speaker at medical conferences. I have contributed to the field through chapters in medical textbooks and articles published in national and international medical journals.

  3. Although I am currently on a sabbatical addressing personal legal agendas and matters, my professional integrity and commitment to dermatology remain unwavering. This period does not diminish my qualifications or achievements in the field.

  4. I am taking legal steps against those responsible for this defamation. This includes addressing the fraudulent website to protect my professional identity and uphold the trust of my patients and colleagues.

  5. My  Client's / Patient's  faith  and  support  can  be  confirmed  through  their Feedback  and  reviews  about  my  services  and  clinical  acumen  posted  on  the  Google  Reviews -  


                  https://g.co/kgs/2iHrbV



Personal views:

I am amazed at the mindset of such people whose aim in life is to pull others and their achievments down !

God bless them with wisdom of their karma and the destiny they are creating for themselves through such acts!


Public Declaration:

Please disregard any information from the fraudulent website and verify details directly through trusted medical directories or professional contacts. My authentic practice and achievements are recognized through my contributions to dermatology and the positive feedback from my patients.


For Further Information:

For any legitimate inquiries or verification, please contact my office directly @


https://drracchanadfadia.com/


or refer to verified medical sources.


Thank you for your continued trust and understanding during this time.


Sincerely,

Dr Racchana D Fadia

M.D. Gracia Cosmetology Centre 

Mumbai
Board-Certified Dermatologist
Lecturer, Author, and Speaker, Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment