A Personal Memoir of How My Inner Flame Has Been Kept Alive Through Divine Grace, Divine Precision, Divine Intervention, and the Loving Guidance of My Gurus and My Higher Spirit Team.
...the unseen companions who walk beside me and hold me in Their Ever-Caring Hands...
There are moments in life when the greatest storms are not the ones taking place outside us. They unfold quietly within.
Sometimes, a series of unexpected events arrives so suddenly that the mind begins racing in every direction at once. Questions multiply. Possibilities overwhelm. The future suddenly feels uncertain.
And despite trying our very best to remain calm, we find ourselves caught in an invisible whirlwind of overthinking.
Over the past few days, I found myself walking through one such inner storm, one that I have journalled about in one of my recent Guru Purnima reflections. The complete story belongs to another time, perhaps years from now, when I feel it is appropriate to share it in its entirety.
Today, however, I wish to write not about the storm itself... but about what gently found me while I was passing through it.
I simply bow in gratitude for the Grace that found me while I was still in the midst of that storm, searching for firm ground beneath my feet.
In the midst of all that inner turbulence, a message from one of my beloved Gurus - Mauli Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, unexpectedly came before me.
Whether one sees such moments as coincidence, synchronicity, Divine Grace, or simply words arriving when the heart most needs them is for every individual to decide.
I can only speak honestly about what those words awakened within me.
"My child... wait. Do not move forward without first looking towards Me."
For a few moments, everything became still.
I realised that my body was present... but my mind had already travelled weeks, months, and years into futures that had not yet arrived.
It was trying to solve problems that did not yet exist. Trying to secure certainty where none could yet be found. Trying to carry tomorrow before finishing today.
And perhaps that is precisely when the Guru quietly whispers...
"Come back in the present."
Another part of the message touched me even more deeply.
"Spend just five minutes with Me every morning. Tell Me everything that is in your heart."
How simple. Yet how profoundly difficult.
We often imagine that prayer means reciting sacred mantras, chanting Sanskrit verses beautifully, or performing elaborate rituals.
But the Guru gently reminds us that prayer begins much more simply.
It begins with honesty and stillness within.
Like a little child sitting before a loving parent.
Not hiding fear.
Not suppressing anxiety.
Not pretending to be strong when we are falling apart within.
Not trying to appear spiritually advanced.
The message touched me even more deeply because the Guru did not merely permit vulnerability, He welcomed it.
He even invited me to bring my anger.
"If you are upset, then be upset."
"If you have questions, ask them."
"If you have complaints, bring them to Me as well."
What extraordinary compassion and unconditional love, qualities that are often so difficult to find in our human relationships.
How many relationships in our lives allow us to arrive exactly as we are—without judgment, without pretence, without the pressure to appear wiser, calmer, or stronger than we truly feel?
The Guru accepts us in our entirety.
Not only our devotion...but also our confusion.
Not only our gratitude...but also our tears.
Not only our faith...but even our frustration.
Like a loving parent holding the trembling hand of a little child, the Guru walks beside us through the vast ocean of Samsaara, patiently teaching us not merely how to survive its storms, but how to cross them.
And suddenly, prayer no longer feels like a ritual.
It feels like a conversation.
As though the Guru was simply saying:
"Come...Sit with Me. Look into My eyes."
"Tell Me honestly..."
"This is where I am today."
"This is what frightens me."
"This is what I am angry about."
"This is what I cannot yet understand."
Perhaps that is where true prayer begins.
Not in perfect words.
But in perfect honesty when going within.
One sentence especially stayed with me.
"I already know everything. Yet I still wish to hear it from you."
That sentence softened something within me.
Perhaps the Divine does not ask us to pray because the Divine lacks information.
But perhaps prayer changes the one who is praying.
Not by removing every uncertainty.
But by reminding us that we do not carry those uncertainties alone.
As I reflected further, I realised something else.
Even the words "Every one of your questions will be answered at the right time" reminded me that throughout different seasons of my life, whenever I have found myself walking through deep uncertainties, I have somehow encountered exactly the words my heart needed to hear and exactly at the right time. Just like I journaled these blogs some time back:
https://drracchanadfadia.blogspot.com/2024/09/when-its-noisy-outwards-tune-inwards.html
https://drracchanadfadia.blogspot.com/2025/10/tears-of-joy-realizing-i-was-never.html
At such times, it has felt as though the fading flame of hope within me was being protected from extinction, as though invisible hands were mending wounds that no one else could see, and as though my faltering faith was being gently restored, one whisper at a time with self-evident Divine Precision!
Sometimes through forgotten thoughts I had journaled years earlier.
Sometimes through a film.
Sometimes through a book.
Sometimes through my Gurus.
Sometimes through Divine synchronicities, quietly left like breadcrumbs, gently guiding me towards the messages my heart needed at that particular moment.
Whether others describe such moments as meaningful coincidence, intuition, or Divine Grace matters less to me than the effect they have had upon my life.
They have repeatedly reminded me of something I am prone to forgetting whenever fear becomes loud.
That peace rarely comes from controlling the future.
It comes from remembering where to rest the heart.
I do not know what tomorrow will bring.
Very few of us do.
Certainty has never been life's greatest gift. Perhaps trust and faith are!
Not blind trust. Not passive trust.
It is the quiet confidence that we shall continue doing our duty with sincerity while entrusting the rest to a Wisdom infinitely greater than our own.
As I reflected upon this, I found myself returning to another of my beloved Gurus, Sakha, and eternal Guide - Lord Shri Krishna. In the Bhagavad Gita, He offers one of humanity's most timeless teachings:
"कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥"
(Bhagavad Gita Verse)
"You have a right only to your actions, never to their fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction."
Perhaps this is not merely a philosophical verse to be admired, but a way of living.
When fear pulls the mind into an imagined future, it is often because we become attached to outcomes that are not yet ours to hold. Sri Krishna gently redirects our attention to the only place where our true authority exists—the present moment, our actions, our intentions, and the sincerity with which we perform our dharma.
The fruits, the timing, the unfolding of events, and the countless variables beyond our comprehension belong to a Wisdom infinitely greater than our own.
In many ways, I realised that the message of Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj and the timeless wisdom of Lord Shri Krishna were pointing me toward the same truth from different directions.
One lovingly said,
"My child... wait. Sit with Me. Tell Me what is in your heart. Do not be afraid. Leave it to Me."
The other reminds us,
"Perform your duty wholeheartedly, but do not become attached to the results." — Bhagavad Gita
Both teachings gently loosen the grip of fear.
Both invite surrender, not as passive inaction, but as profound trust.
A surrender that does not weaken effort, but purifies and fortifies the efforts; a surrender that does not replace proactive actions, but liberates our actions from fears. A trust in surrender that inspires perseverance, wholehearted action, while leaving the fruits of those actions in the hands of the Divine. It is the courage to continue persevering, to perform one's dharma with sincerity, and to leave the unfolding of the results to a Wisdom infinitely greater than our own.
Both remind me that faith does not mean abandoning responsibility. Rather, it means offering my best efforts with complete sincerity while entrusting the outcome to a Wisdom infinitely greater than my own.
And The Divine Precision Reveals Right Today Itself, Once Again Through The Gentle Whisper of Grace....
As though above timely reminders were not enough, another message quietly found me on the very same day, i.e., today revealing the beauty of Divine Precision!
This time, it came through Meraki Musings—a channel whose messages often invite quiet reflection rather than certainty. The title itself immediately caught my attention:
https://youtu.be/8VyiGz_YzrA?si=J3CBVU7zP6sF9tOI
"SOMEDAY SOON, WHEN YOU WIN, THIS MESSAGE WILL FIND YOU – Your Angels Have A Message For You."
As with the earlier message, whether one attributes such moments to coincidence, synchronicity, Divine Grace, algorithms, or simply the human tendency to find meaning in patterns is for each individual to discern.
For me, what mattered was not proving why it appeared.
What mattered was when it appeared.
The transcript is reproduced below exactly as it was presented:
"Imagine carrying a Lantern through a Storm. The rain keeps falling. The wind keeps pushing. The glass grows foggy.
Soon.... you can barely see the road ahead. but somehow... the flame never goes out.
Dear one... that lantern has always been you.
Life wasn't always fair. There were seasons when you questioned almost everything.
Your path, Your purpose, sometimes even God.
But your prayers slowly changed.
Instead of asking, "Why is this happening?"
You began saying, "Stay with me while I walk through this." And that changed everything.
The storm did'nt disappear overnight. But you no longer walked through it alone.
Somedays you could'nt see where the road was leading. The glass had become cloudy with exhaustion.
Still...you kept taking one more step. Then another. And another.
You never needed to see the whole path. Only the next step. And the next appears.
That's how faith grows. Not by knowing every answer.
But by trusting enough to keep walking.
If you are still carrying your lantern write, "The flame is still here." Perhaps someone else needs that reminder today.
Now when you look back... you realize something beautiful. The storm was'nt protecting you from the light. The lantern was protecting the light within you.
And it never went out. You won. This is your sign.
And with a deep breath, declare this over your life, with fearless faith :
My light remains steady through every season. I trust the next step even when I cannot see the whole path. I walk forward with faith instead of fear.
And So It Is. So Be It. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Signs from the Universe : A White Feather, Turtle, 936, 781."
As I finished reading those words, I reached the end of the message where the creator had listed what they described as "Signs from the Universe."
They were:
A White Feather
Turtle
936
781
I paused.
Not because I immediately regarded them as supernatural signs, but because they unexpectedly intersected with experiences I had already been living.
The very first sign mentioned was a White Feather.
Just the previous day, I had found myself revisiting one of my own blog posts in which I had written about a profound White Feather Synchronicity that had unfolded in my life some time ago. In that article, I had even shared the photograph of the white feather I had found.
Link to that old blog of mine:
https://drracchanadfadia.blogspot.com/2024/09/signs-synchronicities-ways-of.html
While revisiting this blog yesterday, I had no way of knowing that the very next day i.e., today, a newly uploaded message would list a White Feather as one of its "Signs from the Universe." Naturally, I could not have consciously connected the two events yesterday when I found myself revisiting my earlier written blog post with the photo of my owned white feather!
Only in hindsight do I now realise why I had been drawn back to that earlier post with my White Feather experience, just one day before encountering today's message.
This experience once again echoed the recurring theme of Divine Precision, that life's patterns often become visible only in retrospect, never while we are living them, and certainly not while we are attempting to anticipate the future.
Then another quiet coincidence unfolded...
While writing this very blog, I happened to open my Blogger Dashboard.
Without expecting anything at all, my eyes immediately fell upon today's page views.
The number displayed was...
936.
The very same number listed among the "Signs from the Universe" in the message I had just read.
And so, I was blown away when I looked at my Blogger dashboard, displaying today's page views as the exact number "936" - the very same number that had appeared only moments earlier in the Meraki Musings message and appearing before my eyes exactly while I am writing these reflections. For a few moments I simply and quietly smiled with immense inner joy!
Not because I felt compelled to prove that these numbers and messages possessed mystical powers.
Not because I believe every coincidence carries a hidden message.
But because, throughout different seasons of my life, I have repeatedly encountered moments where seemingly unrelated events gently converge in ways that invite reflection, introspection and contemplation.
Some may call them coincidences.
Others may call them synchronicities.
Some may simply attribute them to our remarkable human ability to notice meaningful patterns.
Whatever language one chooses, what mattered to me was not the phenomenon itself.
It was the gentle reminder it awakened within me.
That even when the road ahead remains uncertain... the next step from Divine Guidance is enough...I am safe...I am protected!
Whether coincidence or grace, it reminded me of the very message that had already begun taking root within my heart:
That the flame, despite every storm...is still here.
Sometimes life seems to leave little breadcrumbs.
Not as guarantees. Not as predictions. Not as evidence that I possess any special privilege or special insight.
But as gentle reminders to pause...to breathe...to return to the present moment... and to remember that even when I cannot yet see the entire road ahead, I need only take the next faithful step.
And so, as I closed my eyes today, one thought quietly remained with me.
Perhaps my Gurus are not asking me to stop thinking.
They are simply reminding me not to think alone.
To Think in Their Presence...
To Open My Heart in Prayer...
To Find Peace and Equanimity in Stillness...
To Persevere in My Dharma through Surrender...
And somehow... that changes everything.
It slowly transforms...
Fear into Faith.
Confusion into Clarity.
Doubt into Hope.
Anxiety into Trust.
Restlessness into Peace.
For perhaps that is where true peace begins, not when every uncertainty disappears immediately, but when we stop carrying the weight of outcomes that were never ours to control.
Whether the signs originate from Divine Grace, meaningful coincidences, synchronicities, selective attention, or the mysterious ways in which our minds notice significance, each person must decide for themselves.
As for me... These unrelated events became deeply meaningful to me and I simply receive them with immense joy and gratitude. I remain grateful, not because every question has been answered, nor because every uncertainty has disappeared, but because I have been gently reminded, time and again, that I never have to walk through life's storms alone.
As I choose to walk in Faith, More Than Sight!
Forever a Humble Seeker of Truth & Divine
&
Forever In Service Of The Divine!
ૐ✝☪🕎🔯☮☸🛕⛪🕌💜🌈🦄
Meraki Pegasus
Dr Racchana D Fadia

No comments:
Post a Comment