Tuesday 15 May 2012

Experience is the best Teacher, but the price paid is too high!


I have realised one thing that one should not be too sweet and giving at all the times. It makes one being taken for granted and played around with easlily! So one needs to draw a line and disallow anybody to cross it. 

I have observed self-centred shrewd persons getting away successfully in life and those who are sincere, loyal, loving and polite suffer... always being taken advantage of. Straightforward people usually are unable to fabricate things and end up being side-lined by the Crooked ones who have fox-brains and know how to juggle situations in their favour, portraying facts falsely. 

I’ve failed repeatedly and miserably in trying to become a fox coz my conscience never allows me to... n m glad that I am not absorbing the pollution from the environment... But I have learnt it in a hard way that being straightforward does not mean becoming vulnerable!

Just like what my Mentor says, “ Be sweet... but don’t be too sweet that people will devour you; be firm but don’t be too firm that people will dislike you!” I made a mistake of being too sweet which I have understood with experience.

So true - Experience is the best Teacher, but the price paid is too high!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever price we pay is too small if we take it in good spirit and take learning going ahead ....
    as time passes you would realise price paid was too lesss

    ReplyDelete