Tuesday 5 June 2012

What Beauty means to me?

BEAUTY - the most sought after , the most variedly perceived and the most enigmatic word which eludes people of all generations, religions and nationalities. 
Beauty in its entire sense is not just the looks and appearance but encircles both the physical and mental dimensions exuding oomph, confidence, love n compassion for all and projects intellectual skills for the betterment of this world! Without these virtues the word 'BEAUTY' is incomplete and empty.
Beauty to me is what I saw when my parents provided unconditional love, care and support when I was growing up, the unconditional teachings and guidance of all the Teachers in my life.... It is in the alternation of the sun and the moon everyday to remind me that light and darkness are both a part of life highlighting each other's importance. Beauty is also in the willingness to accept with an open mind, crossing the orthodox barriers. It is as much of giving as of receiveing unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment