Sunday 30 June 2019

Decipher Learnings - Discern Life !

Sometime back, I visited Mount Mary Mother at Bandra. SHE is my retreat whenever I’m under the weather for any reason beyond my control;  SHE is my confidante, my witness and my pillar to all my life events.

After praying to her I went to Bandstand and standing opposite the waves of Ocean thrashing against the giant rocks there, called up a loved one in the hope. After an unexpected let down, I kept gazing far across the ocean waves at a blank point…unaware of any surroundings. I went and sat inside the car, quiet and still, confused amongst all the Whys and Hows, all the Ifs and Buts etc; trying to figure out answers to my questions in a hotchpotch of mixed emotions of pain, anger,  guilt, fear, sadness…all running amok in head.

Suddenly out of nowhere, in the middle of that mind madness, a little boy of around 9 to 10 years wearing school uniform, carrying a school bag on his shoulders knocked on the left sided window of my car right across my driving seat. I reached out my wallet and removed a ten rupee note to give him (out of habit) with a wishful thinking that he vanishes quickly and leaves me alone with my mental mess. But Universe had something else in mind.

As I rolled down the left side window and stretched my hand offering  him that ten rupee note he denied taking that. Instead he went on to ask me for buying him a cake as it was his younger sister’s birthday, he didn’t have money to buy the cake and he wanted to celebrate it at 12 midnight. It was somewhere around 9pm that time.

For once I was taken aback for such a demand which I never ever got from anyone on roads asking for help. The little voice in my head (Now I call the skeptical mind as ‘The Little Voice’ -courtesy Blair Singer) did the negative talking – “what if this boy is a liar and he just wants a bigger chunk of money in the name of cake” I said to my little voice – “Thank You for sharing (TYFS)” (Courtesy- T. Harv Eker)  and then thought to myself – “ You also ask God / Mother Mary / Angels / Universe for bigger chunks in life..they never judge you though. Then why should you judge anyone else’s situation? Give him a fair try and benefit of doubt”

So I asked him about the shop. He directed me to a nearby CCD Café right opposite Bandra Bandstand. I asked the staff of CCD for the menu and told this boy to indicate which cake he wanted. To this he opened the menu and pointed at the Pineapple flavored cake that was costing good amount of money... far many times the 10 Rupee note. Again my Little Voice chattered, “ what if this boy has a commission arrangement with the staff on a regular basis?” Again I said “TYFS” and thought to myself “your duty is to Give from your Give account after you make sure that it’s a genuine case. So find out the truth and just do the needful”

I told the staff to get me that cake with the message “Happy Birthday Saniya { after asking his sister’s name} written on top of cake with the cream. The staff said that the menu price had changed and now it will cost me 50% more than the amount  printed on menu card and also that they didn’t have enough cream to write that message on the cake.

I called up on their Store Manager and took him to task for the same and told I won’t buy the cake without the message. Both issues got sorted and then after taking the cake and making a payment I told  the boy to sit in the car and drove him up the hill to Mount Mary Mother. Upon reaching there, I told him to get down the car with the cake box, open its lid, hold it towards Mother Mary with both hands and Thank HER and LORD JESUS from the heart for the cake. To that instruction his eyes immediately lit up with sparkle and he chirped – “ I prayed to Mother Mary while walking at Bandstand to help me get a cake for my sister just before I found your car and knocked on your window.”  I felt a wave of energy run through my body and realized how the Universe works in its mysterious ways. Thereafter I asked him where was his home. He said it was right opposite Salman Khans home in Galaxy Apartment at Bandra. I told him to take me there. 

On the way I had a little chat with him asking what he does and about his family to which he replied both his parents were working  one as a cleaner and other as a maid. He was studying in an English medium government school nearby and was doing part time job to fulfill his financial needs. To test his English proficiency I asked him few questions in English and he gave impressive answers to them. I told him to keep up his Faith in Mother Mary and the  Universe will do the rest just like it did today. In the meanwhile we reached his place, so I asked him to get his sister to the car. He vanished in the garden fence and after a delay of 15 to 20 minutes returned with a little cute girl around 3 years age in his hands. I blessed the little baby girl, placed the cake in her little hands and left from there.

Indeed this incidence had to occur for reasons I could comprehend retrospectively:

Firstly to pull me out of the mental muck and mess at the very exact time

Secondly to test my intentions at large and to test my capability to master that Little Voice and take decisions in times of emotional dilemma

Thirdly to instill Faith in me and its resultant Courage that All is Well… and even in  the little kid  to inspire his journey at the same time

I am humbled by these meaningful events shaping my Life and Thoughts every day.
I thank God and Almighty, Angels & Universe, to make me receptive to their frequencies and channel various ideas, thoughts and creative abilities through me for the benefit of THEIR Creation. It is my heartfelt desire to become an Instrument for effecting a positive change in the lives of countless across the world who seek truth and purpose in life!!!

Dr Racchana D Fadia
Meraki

No comments:

Post a Comment