Friday 24 March 2023

A letter to the Universe

Dear Universe,

Growing up in a concrete man-made jungle, I was so engrossed in getting good grades, carving out a career, emotional entanglements, taking life as a rat-race and so on. I don't know how I was enjoying the merry-go-round of a 3D world with a blind eye!

I was so damn unaware about your existence, your magnificence,  your grandeur! I sometimes still wonder that so many of those who are known to me, are still at the same spot I used to be!

Words fail to express my abundant gratitude to You Dear Universe, for revealing yourself and your magic to me in amazing ways! For always having my back and empowering me to realise my truth, my inherent powers and my connection to You that makes me come to life!

Thankyou for letting me know the many reasons that I am alive and to guide me step-by-step how to fulfill my purpose for which I was sent to Mother Earth!

-Meraki Pegasus

-Dr Racchana D Fadia

No comments:

Post a Comment