Tuesday 25 July 2023

God is Pure Love & Pure Love is God!

Its been a series of revelations to me, since I have started deep inner work and personal healing sessions from many great amazing Healers and my Spiritual Teachers.

Divine Messages are coming in synchronistically more than ever, mostly through Youtube videos and pleasantly leading me in a direction that I am so really passionate about. It literally feels that, if only I have all the freedom of time, I can just go on and on... walking on this path - the path to unite with the Source..

In the last few days it was conveyed to me about importance of vibrating at highest frequency of the Source , which is Love and Today I get the message about stepping up from just being a seeker to rather becoming - the Source quality!

 And amazingly, these are the exact teachings of all the great spiritual Masters!

As if now am being nudged or kind of directed towards a promotion, if you will, from being a Seeker, to being the Source quality...

As Sir Neale Donald Walsch puts it - "The Magic Formula = Be the Source of being that unto others, which you want for yourself"

Lord Jesus, " Do unto others, what you might want them to do unto you!"

Ahhh! What an amazing revelation of Sir Neale Donald Walsch in this wonderful interview with Alex ! We have heard these phrases so many times in our lives but the magic is, it hits our subconscious real deep only when we are ready and ripe for that breakthrough! Just like I heard Lord Buddha's teachings for so many years, "You become what you think" so many times since my first Vipassana Course of 2009 ...until I realised its deeper true meaning only in 2018....when I understood the equations of creating our own life through our subconscious mind!

I must say I really love the work that lightworkers like Alex are doing. I got to understand so many great pearls and diamonds of wisdom about amazing personalities in spiritual world, incredible experiences of those who have been to the other side of the veil of life and back through Near death experiences, mediums, channels, inner teachings and so much more through his excellent interviews on his YouTube channel! He is truly a Light worker in that sense - spreading the Light!

(Disclaimer: I don't know him personally and don't have any commercial interests) 

Sir Neale Donald Walsch says - " God is Pure Love ... The difference between Love and Pure Love is that which needs, expects, requires and demands nothing in return!"


When I heard this, I was so thrilled and realised how this has come through to me as well, in a different manner, just a couple years back... through a Poem that I was inspired to write after a deep meaningful conversation with a friend about True Love. It just flowed through me as I started writing it in Hindi...and the title was, "Definition of Love" (Pyaar Ki Sahi Paribhaasha in Hindi) . 

So, as I went on writing, it came through to me that True Love is unconditional compassion towards another and that such quality of Love can be either from a Saint, or A Guru,  or an Angel or Almighty God! Here I have recited this poem myself in an online meet of Poets across nations organized by a dear friend of mine, who is also a writer apart from being a Cardiologist. God Bless him and his loved ones!



And this poem, in a way is the retrograde derivation of Sir Neale Donald Walsch's expression - God is Pure Love which occured to me that Pure Love is God!

My joy knows no bounds as I tread this path that is getting more and more exciting for me to explore and evolve along the journey! 

Gratitude to all those who are helping me to evolve through their contributions in any form!

Thankyou Almighty God,  Supreme Being, and entire Universe and Divine Providence for these Divine Blessings ,

Forever a Humble Servant of the Divine,

Meraki Indeed loves the Divine..

Aum Amen Aameen Tathaastu

Meraki Pegasus 



No comments:

Post a Comment