Monday 2 April 2012

Letter to Padmavibhushan Shovana Narayanji

Respected Dear Shovanaji,

Its a pleasure beyond limits to have met you -an accomplished virtuoso and a vivacious personality having blessed with 'joie- de- vivre'. I was fortunate to have an interaction with you who inspires to forge ahead in life and to reach out in different spheres of life.

I have seen you on television, read about you, heard about your achievements and mesmerising Kathak performances. You are an ideal Mother, IAAS Officer and an Ambassador of Indian culture - a pride of our country.

A brief meeting with you at Nehru Centre aroused a desire to have a personal interaction with you, which was fulfilled soon! Though you were pressed for time and busy with rehearsal schedules, it was kind of you to spare your invaluable time to have tea with us. I was stunned to observe your down-to-earth nature, taking me all around your house and allowing me to capture your beauty in my mobile camera! You are a shining example of Beauty, Talent, Intelligence and Hard work.

I will cherish those memorable moments spent with you which inspired me you emulate your qualities.

Love & Regards,

Rachana

No comments:

Post a Comment