Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Ideal !!!

To describe a ‘Woman’ is very complex. Most women lie in the spectrum of commoners with common characters and outlook. It is difficult to find a person who raises herself above the mass and walks the untrodden path, setting trends for the future generation to follow. She belongs to the rarest of Woman Species bestowed with 3 B’s – Beauty, Brains and Big Heart!!!       
I am very fortunate to get an opportunity to work with one of them ---- my enchanting Boss and Teacher. Brilliant, Beautiful, Bold, Benevolent, Gracious and Bounteous Teacher, she is a perfect blend of Indian values, modern thinking and focussed disciplined life. Her sword sharp memory, keen observation, endeavouring hard work, innovative ideas, rational thinking, clinical acumen, aesthetic assessment, spectacular oration and entrepreneurial skills continue to fascinate and inspire me. Her capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously has to be seen... to be believed! Her passion for fitness, interest in singing and elegant wardrobe makes her a woman of class and taste! On the other hand her extremely caring affection for pets Tasha, Tia, Rancho, to name a few I know of.... her  love, care and sympathy for all staff members and assistant Doctors reveals her tender heart of a Mother with limitless love for all.
Her invaluable inputs and guidance are channelizing my thoughts and energy in the right direction and I am elated to look up to her as my Ideal.
Initially sceptical of working under a Woman Boss after all the experiences from so many women, I profusely Thank GOD to have blessed me with the privilege of working for her under her guidance. To work with her is a heartfelt joyous experience.
I will always cherish knowing her from such close quarters!

Dr Racchana D Fadia

No comments:

Post a Comment