Saturday 13 December 2014

Message from God for me!


Yesterday I drove my Mom to a market for shopping and while driving, she uttered something beautiful which made a very lasting impression on my mind. On Mumbai roads its become frustrating to drive because of ever increasing number of cars, bad conditions of roads, cars and pedestrians  not obeying traffic rules and so on. When for same reason, I stopped by a car to ask how could he park the car on main road causing nuisance to others, my Mom asked me to drive past him and said the following :

Doosron ki bhoolon ko point out karne ke badle, Unhe sudhaarna seekho!!!

These words became very thought provoking for me and I thought to myself, "Mom is soooo right because even I might have committed mistake somewhere sometime! and no one is perfect"

In the later part of the day, a friend sent me a message which said -

"If others are behaving nasty, instead of reacting with irritability, try becoming compassionate towards them!" quoted by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

and similar messages on same day repeated, I feel, is no coincidence...but is a message to me from God because similar messages from different people on same day is reinforcing same point!!!

Thankyou God for always guiding my thoughts :)

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment