Monday 15 December 2014

The flow of thoughts!

I was driving to clinic today morning and on radio 92.7 FM, they were playing all lovely songs of Raj Kapoor films with intermittent short true excerpts from his life. I really enjoyed hearing them and have discovered today I am in love with the kind of person Raj Kapoorji was! New found love ;) Another mind connect happened today and that is around 11 am they played the song, " Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nissar, kisika dard le sake to le udhaar, kisi ke vaaste ho tere dil me pyaar.. jeena isika naam hai!" and click click went my mind....it jumped back to the write up my brother wrote a few days back... what he said and what this song means are just identical twins! just put up in different words... So interesting to learn that same thoughts can come across in different peoples' minds at different times but context  remains the same! The flow of thoughts just continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment