Saturday 26 August 2023

Navigating Injustice: A Journey of Healing and Hope

In the midst of the second wave of Covid-19 in Mumbai, my role as a dedicated medical practitioner took on new meaning. Treating patients and saving lives brought both immense gratitude and personal emotional struggle. The tear-filled drives  back to my home after each day's work was due to a huge emotional toll of battling  in  my head with the unforgettable memories of  the first wave of pandemic  that resulted  in  the loss of my Father due to  utter mishandling by the corporate doctors in the hospital on one hand and whereas on the other hand being able to assist in navigating serious covid patients out  of dangerous zone, at their own homes, during the second wave.

The loss of my father to the deliberate negligence and oppression of corporate hospital doctors during the first wave shook me deeply. I had pleaded for giving my Father, an unconventional but well known treatment, but my requests fell on deaf ears. The very treatments denied to my father proved successful for other covid patients I treated during the second wave, and a stark reality that left me shattered in pieces, pushed me into depression and heavy feelings of guilt that burdened my heart.

The pain was compounded by the hospital's refusal to grant me access to my father during his ICU stay despite me being a Covid consultant and their lack of transparency. These experiences were inexplicable, but I later discovered that they were a result of my pursuit of justice against a fraudulent builder whose  threats and pressures failed to deter me  and my family from withdrawing criminal complaints against him.

In my quest for justice, I encountered the complexities of the judicial system, experiencing both its potential and its pitfalls. From doctors and police to lawyers and politicians, I witnessed the spectrum of humanity. The delay and corruption I encountered challenged my faith in the system, making me question my naivety prior to my father's passing.

A turning point came when I discovered Pranic Healing through Master Stephen Co and  it woke me up again from my sleep of overpowering emotions by reinforcing the principles of Lord Buddha's teachings added with practical solutions to worldly experiences and affairs. It provided the strength to face my pain and channel my anger constructively. I found hope through connecting with the great spiritual Masters and following their guidance in my healing journey.

However, the burden of guilt that depsite being a Covid physician, I failed to save my own Father but could save other Covid patients more complicated than my Father, would not let me be at peace and remained stuck in my heart. I became aloof and withdrawn, not wanting to be social. But, very recently, an unexpected video from a wonderful Medium Ms Suzanne Giesemann  has helped me to  heal a wounded part of me through acceptance. Hearing a story similar to mine, where a doctor-daughter felt guilt over her father's Covid-related death, resonated deeply. It made me reflect on my own feelings of guilt and helped me realize that my father's soul was offering reassurance. This is discussed at timestamp 38:10 in this amazing video

This video marked a turning point in my healing process, helping me shed a portion of my burden. Yet, memories of the past still weigh heavily. My commitment to seeking justice remains resolute, motivated by the injustice my family especially my parents have endured. I seek closure not just for myself, but for the legacy of my father who left this 3D world with a heavy heart of being cheated by the ones whom he trusted blindly over the years, in false hopes.

As I continue this journey, I recognize the importance of standing against wrongdoing and injustice. Forgiveness and spirituality don't equate to allowing sin to persist. Tolerating injustice, in its own form is  equally a wrongdoing. I strive to embody the essence of a warrior for truth, refusing to be silenced or complacent in the face of adversity.

While the pain and memories persist, I draw strength from my spiritual journey and the unity of those who have faced similar battles. Together, we stand against injustice, not just for ourselves, but for the betterment of society.

In sharing this story, I aim to shed light on the complexities of navigating the judicial system while emphasizing the importance of upholding justice in the face of adversity. My spiritual path has given me the strength to endure, and I hope my journey resonates with others who have faced similar challenges.

Embracing the understanding that all beings emanate from the same Source and ultimately unify in higher dimensions is a profound realization. However, recognizing the necessity for order in the 3D world is equally crucial to prevent imbalance and chaos. Striking this balance demands unwavering willpower and the courage to confront our own internal struggles.

The memory of my father's unshakeable faith in me, as we rushed him to the hospital in the ambulance, remains etched in my mind. His conviction that I would find a solution, regardless of the odds, propels me forward. It's like a constant beacon of hope and trust, reminding me of my capability to overcome obstacles.

Navigating the balance between my spiritual beliefs and practical responsibilities is a intricate journey. I'm learning how to stand up for what's right in the world while recognizing our interconnectedness. The unwavering faith my father had in me, along with my commitment, keeps me moving through the complexities of the 3D world. This fusion of determination and spirituality propels me to seek change and uphold justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment