Monday 28 August 2023

The loving gifts of realisation from Paramhansa Shri Swami Vishwananda ji & Master Stephen Co


Realised the importance of these lines very recently......

"The more deeply you get lost, the more powerful the help we will send you... you might experience it at the time as a collapse of your personal world, a loss of everything important to you....later you will recognize the gift within...we will never abandon you...."

& so....Here I am....

I am that I am.....

So Hum.....

Aham Brahmasmi....

My  heart  can  truly  reckon what this means after going through many life shattering experiences that were compelling me to take extreme steps which would have not only destroyed the wrong doers but even all the things and achievements that I ever built through sacrifices of my parents for my education over the years! During that phase, if I didn't have some deeper realisations through the synchronistic YouTube suggestions of Master Stephen Co, I surely would not have had a change of heart to be able to channel my anger and frustration of injustice suffered by me and my family, in a constructive manner.

I Am forever and abundantly grateful to all the Spiritual Gurus and Divine beings of Light  to help and support me through my journey in the 3D Realm because, had it not been for this timely YouTube suggestion, I would have been consumed in the fire of revenge for all the deceit and injustice my parents  have faced over the years  and I would not have had a miraculous change of heart  and that  would  have  separated me  from my  higher  self  and  surely  strayed  me  from  my calling  in spirituality and unity consciousness!

Abundant Gratitude to All the Beings of Light & Patriarchs of my knowledge and intuitive intelligence, to the Soul Tribe supporting me in numerous ways and very special mention of


His Holiness Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda  

Grand Master Choa Kok Sui

Master Stephen  Co

Ron Malhotra


Jai Gurudev 🌷🕉✝️☪️☮🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment